Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. In these conditions:
“The Company” means Adlogo Ltd.
"The Customer" means the person, form or company whose order is accepted by the Company.
"The Goods" means the goods which the Company is to supply in accordance with these conditions of sale.
2. These conditions of sale apply to all sales made by "The Company". Any other conditions of sale or conditions of purchase or conditions of contract shall not apply unless specifically agreed to by the Directors of the Company.
3. Orders placed by the Customer as a result of verbal or written offers or quotations or proforma invoices will not be considered binding unless the order is accepted by the Company.
4. Whilst despatch or collection or delivery lead times may be indicated to the Customer in good faith at the time of enquiry, goods offered are subject to actual availability at the time of order processing and the Company accepts no responsibility for any delay in supply whatever the reasons.
5. Payment is due prior to the Company despatching the goods except in the case of customers who have a prior arrangement and pay on receipt of invoice.
6. If full payment of any invoice has not been received by the Company within 28 days of the date of invoice then the Company reserves the right to proceed to recover the payment through the Courts or otherwise, the Customer will be responsible for the debt, all administrative, legal and/or other costs incurred in the recovery of the debt.
7. Retention of Title - notwithstanding delivery of the Goods, property in the Goods shall not pass from the Company to the Customer until the Customer has paid all sums due to the Company under this contract.